Do you speak in public? Whether you speak formally or informally, this easy online program will show you the skills and techniques you need to communicate more effectively. You will learn to:
- Organize your presentation in an efficient manner.
- Understand how to project confidence and “own” any situation – even if you’re apprehensive on the inside.
- Learn the secrets of professional presenters – including what they do, and crucially, what they don’t.
- Find out how to develop a commanding, authoritative stage presence that will attract the attention of your clients.
- Gain insight into little-known secrets which help to get the audience on your side.
- Understand how to effectively use visual aids in your presentation without being over-reliant on PowerPoint or projections.
- Learn how to keep the audience hanging on your every word and hold their attention for the entire presentation.
- Understand how to deal with difficult questions and how to deflect aggression or disagreement from the audience.
- Learn the secret of closing your presentation on a high and gain the results that you want.
"I thought the class was very very helpful. You know one key thing that I learned was the introduction of presentation. So I generally just say my name. From what I do blah blah blah and then I'm going to the presentation.
Today I had to do a corporate presentation to Germany and I used the tactic I learned yesterday and it was it was what is in it for me. I didn't begin the presentation with my name. I began with them. "Do you guys know what's the most valuable asset in an organization. Employees. We are." And then I went on about you know why our training was very useful and helpful. But then I used a tactic I learned the previous day to help me engage my audience's attention."Chris Lin Consultant Werum
The site was extremely helpful for preparing a speaking competition at my work. For me as a Non-Native it was very easy to find what a needed. With the in person training and the videos I felt very well prepared and I came in second in the competition.Tina P. Denso International